HSE Supervisor (DOM)
PMO Global Services is recruiting for the role/s of HSE Supervisor. The role is project based in Alberta with several of our key clients.
Direct HSE experience related to pipeline construction and/or plant turnarounds is considered an asset.
PMO Global Services are a Canadian based company with global operations, providing world leading services in Health Safety and Environment Management, Process Safety and Safety Engineering, and Regulatory Compliance.
The key responsibilities of this role may include:
- Monitoring and supervising the implementation of company HSE policies and procedures on all field operations sites with an emphasis on drilling and pipeline construction
- Conducting routine documented inspections of client and contractor activities
- Participating in safety audits to assure safe working environment is available and all safety and security concerns are addressed.
- Assuring client and contractor compliance with industry best practices and other requirements.
- Conducting safety training when directed.
- Investigating incidents on behalf of and in conjunction with client and employees. Implementing corrective actions when approved.
- Supporting the implementation of the requirements of HSEMS
- Provide mentoring and coaching to field staff as required
To be successful the ideal candidate requires:
- Proven experience in a related role
- A high level of personal integrity
- A flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure.
- Promotion of HSE values and behaviours.
- Good communicator with an open and constructive styles
- Team player
- Candidates need to be fit and healthy and able to pass pre-employment screening
It is expected the candidate will meet some of the following educational requirements:
- Degree or diploma in HSE from recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years’ overall experience in a similar role
- Computer proficiency: The candidate must have primary knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Class 5 Drivers license with abstract
This is a project-based role with rotation. The rate offered for this role will be commensurate upon experience.
PMO Global Services will not accept telephone communications from candidates at this stage.